Real Estate · Family Law · Criminal Defense · Personal Injury
At York Law, LLC, we provide experienced representation to clients in Cornelia, Gainesville and throughout Northeast Georgia.
In more than 35 years of practice, we have established a reputation for integrity and successful representation among Georgia families, individuals and businesses. We care about our clients. At our firm, a knowledgeable attorney will work with you personally to help you achieve your legal goals.
Our Practice Areas
Our practice areas reflect the needs of our clients. We are a general practice firm capable of handling issues such as:
- Estate planning: An experienced Cornelia estate planning attorney can craft wills, powers of attorney and other estate planning documents tailored to meet your needs.
- Real estate law: We handle a broad range of residential and commercial real estate law matters, including real estate closings.
- Family law: If you face a divorce, custody dispute or any family law matter, we can help protect your rights and interests.
- Criminal law: We provide strong defense representation for those facing felony and misdemeanor charges in Georgia.
- Personal injury: If you or someone close to you has been injured due to the careless or negligent actions of another, we can help you pursue fair and just compensation for your losses.
We will work with you closely so you understand all of your options and the likely outcomes of various legal strategies. The decisions are yours to make. Our attorneys can provide you with the knowledgeable guidance you need to make wise decisions.
Contact A Northeast Georgia Lawyer Today
Choosing the right attorney is an important decision. We invite you to contact our law firm today online or by telephone at 866-359-6526 to discuss your case and learn more about how we can help you. We offer free initial consultations and accept all major credit cards. For personal injury cases, we bill on a contingent fee basis. This means you will not owe us a fee unless we obtain results for you.